Ex-GF Insists Allegations Are True; Wants Wei Hongyu Removed From “Youth With You 3”

It’s been a tough week for Wei Hongyu (魏宏宇). A few days ago, the “Youth With You 3” (青春有你3) contestant was slammed with several allegations about his “messy private life”.

Some of the accusations include his cheating episodes, an attempt to get a girl drunk so he can sleep with her, and his Casanova lifestyle. Although his rep BF Entertainment and fan club have denied the rumours, someone begs to differ.

Wei Hongyu
Source: Weibo

Yesterday (Wednesday, 24th February), a woman named Rui Jiali, claiming to be an ex-girlfriend, has come forth to state that she has “concrete evidence” about Wei Hongyu’s dirty laundry. Unless the company retracts their statement and issue an apology, she’ll proceed to expose his secrets.

Naturally, it’s easy to suspect Rui Jiali’s true motives. Why now? Is she simply chasing clout to gain fame? When accused of spewing lies on the internet, the woman uploaded several snapshots of her and Wei Hongyu. “I don’t need to prove the validity of my identity to you guys. Wei Hongyu knows it. Fans from a few years ago will also recognise me,” she replied.

Source: Weibo

In a video recorded showing only half her face, Rui Jiali said,

Regarding the allegations Wei Hongyu’s failure to pay back debts, hook ups, and cheating scandals – they’re all true. Over the past few years, he’s hurt me bad and it has taken a toll on my mental health. I know that everyone will probably take his side. I’m not trying to gain sympathy nor am I trying to gain clout.

“I haven’t directly exposed him yet because I still have a good rapport with his mother and older sister. So why am I making this public statement? It’s because his company’s statement puts me at risk of being sued. Why is he the victim? If I didn’t have evidence to back me up, I wouldn’t have spoken up. Even though we’ve broken up for a few years now, he still hasn’t settled his debt with me.”

Wei Hongyu
Source: Weibo

Although people are curious to what ultimately led to their split, Rui Jiali refuses to divulge too much. She goes to say that she decided not to reveal the girls he had hurt in the past because she could deal with it on her own.

I need to emphasise that the purpose of this video is for BF Entertainment to take back their statement and offer a public apology. Why did you not debunk my claims with proof? I’m requesting for Wei Hongyu to redraw from the show. He should also apologise to all the girls he has cheated and insulted,” the ex-beau added.

Watch the video here:

Rui Jiali’s ultimatum is essentially this – make a public apology or she’ll expose Wei Hongyu. She’s also willing to take responsibility should BF Entertainment decide to take legal action.

Source: 38JieJie.

The post Ex-GF Insists Allegations Are True; Wants Wei Hongyu Removed From “Youth With You 3” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments