Chrissy Teigen Uploads Topless Photo With 2-Year-Old Son Miles

Chrissy Teigen was feeling her oats and wanted to post a thirst trap on her social media.

However, the moment was interrupted by her 2-year-old son Miles Theodore. “Please move, mommy is trying to be thirsty,” the 35-year-old model captioned her topless picture.

Chrissy
Source: IG

The “Lip Sync Battle” host is seen covering her breasts while wearing heavily bangle-clad wrists. Not entirely naked, Chrissy was in a black bodysuit from the waist down and a pair of high-heeled black leather Mary Jane pumps. Meanwhile, her toddler son stands between her legs smiling.

The risqué photo drew mixed reviews from the public. When someone commented, “Wtf … Am I the only one cringing”, the outspoken celebrity responded, “Wait ’til the [sic] find out we take baths together.”

Chrissy
Source: IG

Having said that, there were many others who could relate to the TV personality’s struggle:

  • “My poor kids have seen me get ready while running around the house topless more than once.”
  • “Only a mom knows this level of lack of privacy!”
  • “This pic really speaks to me. This is motherhood.”
  • “I’m stunned by all the comments saying this is wrong. Last night I was shaving my legs in the bath, one leg propped up on the side of the bath, my daughter reading her school book to me and my son on the loo. 12 and 11yrs old. It’s called family life!”
  • “This is much better than any thirst trap pic.”
Source: IG

<>
Prior to that, the family was also celebrating husband John Legend’s win for best R&B album. Chrissy looked fabulous in a black corset-styled dress with a fringe bottom while her hubby sported a Versace robe and silk black pants.<>
<>
Source: People.<>
<>
<>

The post Chrissy Teigen Uploads Topless Photo With 2-Year-Old Son Miles appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments