Customer Gives Disabled GrabFood Rider RM5K Due To This Reason…

Earlier this week, the story of a disabled GrabFood rider caught the public’s attention after a woman shared her life-changing encounter with the guy on her Facebook page.

In her previous social media post back in February, the FB user, Bonda Nor, claimed that the rider, known as Rizuam, tried to call her many times. When she picked up the call, the man was silent, which angered her.

Source: Facebook

“It was already passed 7pm, so I checked the messages on my GrabFood app. Oh God! I was moved to tears. I cried so hard. Turns out, the rider is actually deaf and mute! He texted me several times to ask for the location of my house. He even informed me of his disabilities, but I didn’t check my inbox. I didn’t read. The problem is; I had no idea,” the writer wrote.

Out of guilt, she gave him a tip of RM10. However, it was still not enough to make up for her fault. She proceeded to contact Grab in order to track down the disabled person. After she waited for a few days, Bonda Nor was contacted by Rizuam’s friend Asyraf via Facebook, who handed her his phone number.

Source: Facebook

She shared, “I used the number that Asyraf gave me to contact Rizuam. I introduced myself and also apologised to him regarding the incident. I told him, ‘Can my husband and I see you? We have a little gift for you.” Thanks to her previous post that went viral on FB, Bonda Nor also revealed that many were also willing to contribute.

Rizuam then responded by asking her if he could bring a friend along. According to him, he needed his help to translate the conversation. He then explained that he is also hearing-impaired, but is still able to talk. “God, I feel so happy. I feel like our meeting is already complete,” Bonda Nor remarked.

Source: Facebook

In a heartbreaking revelation during their meet-up, the couple found out that Rizuam was involved in a minor accident. Bonda Nor shared, “He came to meet us with his legs trembling (out of injury). Apparently he had an accident after returning from work the previous night. He hit a buffalo, that’s what he said.”

Before they parted ways, Rizuam was handed a whopping amount of RM5,000 from the proceeds collected by Bonda Nor and her Akademi Bonda Nor and Ekspres-i speakers team. “That’s it, the sustenance of a person who is persistent and trustworthy in his duties. Because he was patient enough to wait for an hour, God blessed him with a donation worth RM5k. May God bless you. Best of luck to Rizuam, Asyraf and Muhsin,” she wrote on her lengthy post.

Check it out:

Source: Facebook

 

Hats off to you Bonda Nor for your generous act! ;)

Source: Facebook.

The post Customer Gives Disabled GrabFood Rider RM5K Due To This Reason… appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments