Malaysian Girl’s Reaction To Her Father Forgetting Her Full Name Goes Viral

What would be your reaction be if your own parent forgot your name?

A Malaysian girl known as as Ain, took to her Twitter @damnyouyins yesterday (Wednesday, 17th March) to share an episode about her father, who seemingly couldn’t recall her full name.

Source: Twitter

Based on the screenshot posted by Ain, her father had asked her to send him her IC number. “Why did my dad ask me for my full name????? (Whereas) he was the one named me?????? What?” the Twitter user questioned. In another thread, Ain also clarified that she’s the only child in the family.

Ain’s tweet has since accumulated over 8,000 retweets and up to 17k likes online as of time of writing. Interestingly enough, the replies space was also flooded with tons of entertaining remarks left by fellow netizens on Twitterverse!

In this case, a lot of them even shared that they had encountered similar experience with their own family members as well! One commentator @theainaas wrote, “My name is short, which is Aina, but my family often call me by the name Ain. There was this one time, my friend came to my house and asked, ‘Is Aina at home?’After that, my brother went in and asked ‘Who’s Aina’? Why is my brother so stupid?”

Check out some of the other amusing comments we found online below:

Source: Twitter

In response to a few internet trolls claiming that her dad has “another family”, Ain defended him by stating, “You shouldn’t talk like that. My father is a very good man. That was not nice of you for saying that. ☹️”

Source: Twitter.

The post Malaysian Girl’s Reaction To Her Father Forgetting Her Full Name Goes Viral appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments