Did M’sian Singer Alyah Travel To Langkawi For Vacation?

Malaysian songbird Datin Alyah has become the latest target of malicious commentators after she was accused of going on a holiday trip to Langkawi, amid the current CMCO period.

Refusing to stay silent about this, the 42-year-old celeb immediately took to her Instagram @alyah81 to shed some light on the allegations left by the keyboard warriors.

Source: @alyah81

“Ever since I stepped my foot in Langkawi, I’ve received tons of DMs. Just like what is shown in this text message above, for example. Not to mention, there were also some who contacted me on my mobile phone, with no proper greetings, and proceeded to slam me with offensive slurs and question about the SOPs,” Alyah revealed.

“I’m still a singer and I’m working under my own record label. As someone in the music industry, I have to release songs in order to keep this business going,” the “Jutaan Purnama” singer clarified. “This music deal is not merely done to cater to listeners only, but our team have to come up with the products in visual form as well.”

Source: Instagram

Alyah then explained, “My management team, in addition to Like Music Sdn. Bhd. travelled to Langkawi to film my latest music video for my song “#ThankYouAllah”. What was proposed by you (the netizen), who seems to be unhappy with me, it did happened. But everything is done as per requested in order to finish shooting the MV.”

“I didn’t hop on a luxury cruise ship just for fun. And I don’t even have the intention to travel all the way to Langkawi just to ‘change fashion clothes’. Before we went to Langkawi, our team did our best to provide all travel documents as well as the permission letters from the authorities. If you think that I’m still not intelligent enough, I’m sorry,” she concluded.

Source: Instagram

Hopefully Alyah’s lengthy explanation clears the air on the controversy.

The post Did M’sian Singer Alyah Travel To Langkawi For Vacation? appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments