Fazura On Why She Doesn’t Want To Overexpose Daughter Fatima On IG

If you’ve been following Fazura on her Instagram, you might wonder why the local starlet rarely shares much about her tiny tot, Nur Fatima Aisya, with her die-hard fans.

When asked why she often keeps her daughter out of the spotlight, Fazura revealed that she and hubby, Fattah Amin, are not keen on overexposing her on social media.

Fazura
Source: Pa&Ma

“My daughter is not a content. I thought I would just share a glimpse of Fatima through photos and videos. For example, those that are more momentous and sentimental just like what we’ve been sharing on our joint social media account, @fattzuralovelife. We’re not chasing for likes or anything, it’s just for our memories,” the 37-year-old explained to Gempak.

Despite that, the “Kayangan” actress shared that she and Fattah have already set up an IG account specially dedicated for Fatima, even prior to giving birth to the baby. According to Fazura, “The account will be given to her once she’s all prepared.

She further added, “It’s just for now, Fatima has no official social media pages, but I do occasionally share posts about her on my personal Instagram as a memento. Still, I don’t want to upload Fatima’s photos on my personal account too often, because I use that account for work purposes.”

Fazura
Source: BH Online

The lovely family were seen on the set of a commercial campaign for Suria KLCC at the popular shopping centre earlier on Thursday (8th April). In speaking about the latest project, Fazura said that she agreed to take part because she felt like the campaign is a continuation to the previous shoot, that took place when she was 7 months pregnant.

“I can see that this project with Suria KLCC has its own sentimental value,” the Pekan-born beauty stated. “I had the experience of shopping here when I was pregnant with Fatima. This time, both of us are back together for a retail therapy session at the mall.”

Having said that, Fazura wants to be clear that her offspring’s involvement in the campaign isn’t to gain profit by leveraging on the baby. She clarified, “I don’t want to exploit my daughter even though I’ve been receiving a lot of offers (to have Fatima featured in commercials). I will only choose projects that are beneficial to her and also the public,” she concluded the chat.

Source: Gempak.

The post Fazura On Why She Doesn’t Want To Overexpose Daughter Fatima On IG appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments