Malaysian Singer Ai Wahida Vomits Nails And Needles Due To Black Magic

While most of us would like to stay grounded in logic and sensibility, it can’t be denied that there are unexplainable things on earth. It all depends on what you want to believe.

Malaysian singer Ai Wahida recently revealed she vomited nails and needles. The 23-year-old believes it was due to a curse.

Source: Instagram

Ai Wahida or Wahida Amalin Atan explained she hadn’t realised she was cursed until she watched a video about black magic. She found that the video highlighted several symptoms she was having. “I felt like my body was in constant pain and throbbing badly. I was always lying down as I was unable to get up. Even praying was difficult and I was unable to sleep,” she explained.

As she seemed to be dealing with supernatural elements, Wahida decided to look into alternative methods of treatment, like traditional Islamic medicine. In December 2020, she went to Kuantan, Pahang hoping to heal her ailment. She was surprised to discover she had apparently been cursed for a few years. “During the treatment, I couldn’t believe that I vomited nails, needles, shreds of cloth and other dirty things out of my body,” she said. “There were 12 short needles, 7 nails and 22 long needles. Honestly, it was shocking.

When asked whether she knew why someone would curse her, the singer helplessly admitted she didn’t know. The question has been on her mind for a while though. “If you say it’s because I’m a popular singer, I would have to disagree since I still feel like I haven’t achieved it yet. If you say it’s because I’m rich and live in luxury, I don’t have that much money,” Wahida stated. “So, I really don’t know what they are upset about.

Source: Instagram

Wahida added that it can’t be her popularity on social media either, as she only has 300,000 followers. She lamented their hatred for her, asking what she had done until they felt it necessary to curse her. “They know me, they can just tell me face to face instead of resorting to using witchcraft,” she said.

However, the singer is determined to stay positive. She views the situation as a test and believes what happened was ordained by God. For now, she will continue to receive treatment and be more cautious in the future.

Source: Instagram

Although the singer disclosed she has yet to fully recover, she is pleased to be able to work again. Wahida recently released a new song with Ejai Aziz titled “Mama Mama”.

Whether you believe in curses or not, Wahida’s experience certainly is an eye opener. We hope she recovers completely soon.

Sources: China Press, Harian Metro, Instagram

The post Malaysian Singer Ai Wahida Vomits Nails And Needles Due To Black Magic appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments