Man Places IC On Table In Case Someone Accuses Him Of Ponteng Puasa

Malaysia is a multicultural country. In this blessed month of Ramadan, especially, we have witness a lot of our fellow non-Muslims friends out there showing their upmost respect towards those who are fasting.

In order to avoid offending anyone, some have been reluctant to eat in front of their Muslim friends. On the other hand, you also have individuals who are scared of being accused of not fasting during the Holy month.

Source: TikTok

This interesting incident recently happened that was documented by social media user, @nick_sohide. In the snippet shared by Nick on his TikTok and Instagram Reels, he and his non-Muslim friend were hanging out at a Subway restaurant after they had just finished running some errands.

“Asked my friend out to look for some stuff. We still had a lot of time while waiting for iftar,” Nick wrote. So, he just sat at the eatery while his friend expressed that he “couldn’t resist his hunger”. When the meal was ready, the guy was looking terrified while munching on his Subway sandwich set.

Nick then remarked, “He looked damn scared while eating his food! He even put his identification card (IC) on the table to prove that he’s a non-Muslim. So, I told him, it’s fine to eat (in front of him), people will understand.” Apparently, Nick’s friend did so in order to avoid misunderstandings among the public.

Many netizens were left amused upon seeing the video at Subway. Some even jokingly commented that his friend looked like he was answering the SPM examination! One particular TikTok user also recalled, “Back then, I often got reprimanded for eating in public. So, I photocopied my IC in A4 size, then I laminated it. Whenever I had my meals, I’d put the paper on the table.”

 

Source: Oh My Media

Still, we would like to command Nick’s friend for his respectful trait. ;)

Source: Oh My Media.

The post Man Places IC On Table In Case Someone Accuses Him Of Ponteng Puasa appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments