Ex-GF Claims Actor Syazuwan Hassan Cheated On Her With Wafariena

Buckle up, fellas, because we have some dirty laundries to unload here!

Malaysians are being taken on a wild ride after a woman, who claimed herself to be a girlfriend of actor Syazuwan Hassan for 11 years, revealed that he had cheated on her! The woman, known as Adora, dished that Syazuwan had ended their relationship after pursuing an affair with local celeb Wafariena Roslan.

Source: Hiburan

“Wow, just wow. If there’s nothing more I hate than deceit, it’s being cheated on and being gaslit. You said (the relationship happened) after we broke up, but we all know it’s a lie. Devoted 11 years to you, I was even loyal to you, to the point that I exposed my own ‘aib’ (misdeeds),” Adora wrote on IG Story.

She added. “What a downgrade tbh, but I guess the saying ‘Love is blind’ suits well with you, who ended up dating a ‘rempit’. Trashes deserve each other anyways. I don’t ever want to be in the same league (as you). Euw and cringe!! I fully let go of this connection and don’t ever mention my name again, asshole!”

Adora also claimed that she only found out the “truth” 5 months after she and the “Sein & Luna” actor went their separate ways. According to her, “My intuition was right after all – and bitch locked her target long before we broke up. I could smell a hoe in miles. After more than 11 years, I deserved so much more than this betrayal. But thank God I was saved.”

Source: Oi Jom

“No wonder she’s been snooping around on my (Instagram) Stories with her sisters,” she further revealed. “To the hoe that stole my man, just know that you’re a rebound and you will always be one. He will play you too. Imma let kifarah/karma hit you guys, tenfold. And so it is.”

Additionally, Adora took to her Twitter a few days ago to call out the duo and expose their scandalous affair to the public. “Syazuwan, Syazuwan, there are a lot more beautiful celebs in Malaysia who are classy. But you still chose the real-life Nurul (Wafariena’s character in the drama ‘7 Hari Mencintaiku’) – have your standards really gone down. Or is that the cheapest option who wanted you?” she tweeted.

Source: Oi Jom

The woman later posted a lengthy statement on her Facebook page to spill more tea on Syazuwan’s alleged cheating scandal with the rising starlet. Feel free to read it here:

Source: Gempak

In response, Syazuwan shared an update on his Instagram Story to shed some light on the recent allegation. According to the 31-year-old heartthrob, he had his own reasons on why he chose to remain silent and did not want to disclose about his personal life to the public.

“I don’t mind what people think about me and I don’t care. I’ve been (in) their place many times, judging without knowing. Everything has a limit and I’ve been patient enough – you can curse whatever you want. But don’t cross the line,” Syazuwan remarked.

Source: IG Story

Source: Gempak.

The post Ex-GF Claims Actor Syazuwan Hassan Cheated On Her With Wafariena appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments