Trans Actor Elliot Page Posts First Shirtless Picture

It has been half a year since Elliot Page, formerly known as Ellen Page declared themselves transgender. The announcement was made on 1st December with much trepidation but hope for a better future.

Recently, Elliot shared a photo of his first shirtless swim on Instagram, which marks a milestone in his life. He certainly looks happy with where he is now!

Source: CNA Lifestyle

Earlier this morning (25th May), Elliot posted a photo of himself standing shirtless by a pool. The actor looks both happy, healthy, and not body shy in the least. He captioned his photo as “Trans (baby’s) first swim trunks.” In addition to the caption, Elliot tagged his photo as #transjoy and #transisbeautiful.

Friends and fans poured their support out in the comments. Many were overjoyed to seeing the actor look happy, saying things like “Yes! And look at that smile!!!” and complimenting him with “Look (at that) handsome (boy)“. Some swooned over his visible eight pack, with actor Justin Cornwell saying, “Dude, I see why you crushed me on that workout!

Elliot
Source: Instagram

As Elliot said during his coming out announcement last year, “I love that I am trans. And I love that I am queer. And the more I hold myself close and fully embrace who I am, the more I dream, the more my heart grows and the more I thrive.”

We can truly see how Elliot has grown since then. We wish him all the best as he continues living his best life!

Sources: Instagram, Oh No They Didn’t!

The post Trans Actor Elliot Page Posts First Shirtless Picture appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments