Zarina Zainuddin Has Been Getting Multiple Marriage Request For Her Son

Woah, who would have thought that Azal Azrai would come out to be such a babe magnet!

According to his mum, Zarina Zainuddin, she received a lot of personal messages (Direct Message) on Instagram from women wanting to be the wife to her autistic son.

Source: My KMU

The 51-year-old stated that apart from younger girls, some of the possible “candidates” included women her age! Zarina told Harian Metro, “After the news about him came out. I got a lot of DMs (from girls) wanting to marry Azal. Some of them are aged 36 years old and some are even the same age as me.”

“The request to marry my son came flooding due to the salary I offered to look after his needs mentioned earlier,” the local celeb dished. For the uninitiated, Zarina previously claimed that she’s offering to pay a hefty salary to any woman willing to take care of her special needs child and ensure his happiness.

She then added, “But just like what I said, Azal’s a bit picky. He only wants ‘vogue’ women. He wants a GF who is pretty, not wearing a hijab, white, has long legs and a pointed nose.” Still, Zarina told the publication that she took the approach of not responding to the texts.

“It’s not that I don’t want to reply to those messages, but I’m afraid to give them hope, because I know my son is very meticulous. The things that my son describe about his potential lover are not exactly ideal. So, I just give up,” the “Teduhan Kasih” actress clarified.

Source: Erin Sakura

In related news, Zarina took to her Instagram to fire back at internet trolls who bashed her for not teaching Azal and his twin sibling, Azil, how to fast. In this case, she admitted it is a bit difficult to explain her situation.

Zarina said, it’s not that she didn’t want to teach her two children to fast. However, she explained that both Azal and Azil still do not understand the demands of the religion even though they have been taught and asked to fast.

“I have 4 kids – 3 of them have been fasting completely. While the other 2 have autism (Azal) and mild autism (Azil), I can’t force them because they don’t understand. I take care of Azil as usual, his daily routine remains the same. When I’m at home, I’ll prepare breakfast for him as usual,” she shared.

 

<>

<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>

View this post on Instagram<>
<>
<>

<>
<>
<>
<>

<>
<>
<>

<>
<>
<>
<>
<>

<>
<>
<>

A post shared by Zarina Zainuddin (@zarinazainuddin_)

<>

Zarina also accompanied her IG Reels post with a video of her 25-year-old son enjoying his lunch. “I share Azil’s daily routine here. If you’re offended, don’t look at my IG. There are a lot of food ads and cooking shows on TV. If you feel that your faith is threatened by that, then don’t bother watching television,” she clapped back at the naysayers.

She also refuses to entertain negative remarks and wouldn’t hesitate to block nasty internet trolls.

Source: Harian Metro.

The post Zarina Zainuddin Has Been Getting Multiple Marriage Request For Her Son appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments