The Reason Why Elizabeth Tan Decided To Leave Warner Music Malaysia

Elizabeth Tan has announced that she had officially departed from her music label, Warner Music Malaysia.

As revealed by Elizabeth (or Lizzy) herself, the decision to leave the company came after a long and thoughtful consideration. She also revealed that she wants to focus on her other interests moving forward.

Source: Warner

“I had to take such a step to enhance my career, where I saw opportunities in terms of business prospects. Warner has helped me a lot all this time, however they were more focused on my singing career,” Lizzy explained to Gempak.

The singer-actress further added, “Actually, I’ve been thinking about this decision for a long time. After careful consideration, I decided to proceed with it. I received a lot of offers previously, but it had to be postponed as I was tied to my contract with Warner at that time.”

Source: Warner

“After my contract ended last February, my focus is not only on singing, but rather on business and also acting,” she told the local portal. In the meantime, Lizzy also took to her Instagram to personally announce the news about her departure to her fans.

“Goodbye @warnermusicmy 😔. Thank you for three great years! Thank you for ‘Police Entry’, ‘Semua Sudah’, ‘Shh’, and ‘Beku’, These songs are very meaningful to me. ❤️ I know that I’m quite difficult to handle at times, so thank you for putting up with me. It has been such an adventure with so many memories! ✨” the 27-year-old songbird captioned.

In related news, Lizzy also opened up about the criticisms she received over her revealing choice of her daily outfits. She denies wearing short dresses to deliberately “attract” the attention of the public, particularly male netizens.

“I don’t think my outfits are sexy at all, because that’s the style I wear every day. I didn’t even dress like that on purpose. As compared to other girls of the same race as me, there are many more who dress much sexier. So there’s no need for me to care about that perception.” the “Misteri Dilaila” actress was quoted as saying.

Lizzy also stated that she doesn’t mind people following her on social media due to her appearance. In fact, she’s not even affected by all the naughty comments left by online trolls.

Sources: Gempak, Harian Metro.

The post The Reason Why Elizabeth Tan Decided To Leave Warner Music Malaysia appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments