Twitter User Recalls Being Sexually Assaulted By Classmate Before PMR

Sexual assault cases could happen to anyone from all walks of life, regardless of one’s age or gender identity. But for some victims, those scars run deep.

Recently, a Malaysian guy named Daniel Haqeem took to his Twitter account to share a dark experience he encountered with a former classmate of him when he was a Form 3 student.

Source: Twitter

According to him, the terrible episode happened when both of them were attending boarding school together. “I was sleeping at the time. He entered my room, around 2 to 3am. He suddenly asked me to get up and wash my face. He was a bully and I’ve always been scared of him,” wrote Daniel.

He further detailed, “I was still confused, I didn’t understand and I was afraid of being beaten, so I got up and went to the toilet to wash my face. At that time, the whole ASPURA (guys’ dorm room) was quiet, everyone was asleep.”

Source: Twitter

Daniel’s classmate stood outside of the toilet while waiting for him to finish washing up. The netizen then revealed that the abuser pulled him into the sickbay, locked the door and began molesting him. “Shocked, I pushed his body away. He’s a school rugby player, he’s physically fit and tall.”

“I remember he whispered ‘I’m so horny’ and put my hand on his hard penis. I was shocked and moved my hand away quickly. He grabbed both my shoulders, pushed me onto the bed, and pulled off my pants. Before I could get up, he pushed both my legs up, covered my mouth with one hand, and forced himself on me. I screamed and cried in pain,” he recalled.

“Why didn’t I fight him back? Because I was terrified, too terrified. He was a big bully. Slapping my butt in front of our fellow classmates was normal for him. He even thought it was normal for him to rub my back at the Dining Hall in front of other students. I was so scared of him,” the Twitter user added.

Source: Twitter

“The next day, my mom and dad came to take me home for the holidays. I remained silent at home that my mother noticed. I lied to her, saying that I was too tired and stressed out as the PMR trial exam was getting around the corner,” the man said.

The scary episode didn’t end just there, guys! Instead, the whole situation took a worse turn ever since their last encounter took place.

“After we returned back to school, we were waiting for the Isyak prayer to commence. Everyone was heading to the surau before prep time. Suddenly, he called me out and brought me to a dark alley outside the surau, and started beating me in front of his gang members. He didn’t say anything, but he was probably threatening me not to say anything to anyone,” Daniel tweeted.

Source: Twitter

Daniel also revealed that last he heard, the alleged classmate is still jobless. At the end of his thread, the Twitter user expressed that he posted his story to comfort victims of sexual assault and to let them know that they’re not alone.

The post Twitter User Recalls Being Sexually Assaulted By Classmate Before PMR appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments