2PM’s Taecyeon & Chansung Were Once Woken Up By Sasaengs While They Were Shirtless

2PM members Taecyeon (옥택연) and Chansung (황찬성) recently recounted a frightening situation they had with sasaeng fans (obsessive fans who invade the idols’prviacy) while traveling overseas.

The two idols made their appearance as guests on the show “Knowing Brothers”, along with the rest of their fellow group members, where they covered various topics. During the chat, Taecyeon also began recalling the time when their hotel room was infiltrated by a group of sasaengs in Singapore.

Source: Selebritalk

The “Vincenzo” actor explained the situation, “While we were in Singapore for a concert, we stayed in a hotel, and Chansung and I shared a room. But the thing is, Chansung and I didn’t wear any clothing when we sleep.”

“We were sleeping in our room when I suddenly heard the sound of a hotel card key beeping and the door opening,” he further recalled. “Then I heard the sound of about five or six female voices giggling quietly. So I was thinking to myself, ‘Did they enter the wrong room by accident? What’s this? What’s going on?’ My heart was pounding in my ears!”

Taecyeon continued by revealing, “They gradually entered the room, and then they locked eyes with me. Since this was Singapore and not Korea, they were foreigners. I was so shocked that I started swearing like crazy in English. Then they suddenly began swearing at me too.”

Source: JTBC

Confused by what happened, the show’s MC Heechul (from Super Junior) then asked why the intruders cursed at him, to which the hunky rapper replied, “I don’t know. It seemed like they had used a card key to sneak into our room.”

Chansung then chimed in and said, “I was sleeping (at that time), and Taecyeon was cursing so much that I woke up asking, ‘What is it? What’s going on?’ Then I screamed because there were people standing in front of me. I was so shocked. Because I’d been asleep.”

Source: Jazmine Media

Following that, the hotel ended up apologising to the boys over the terrifying incident and gave them a bottle of complementary champagne.

Sources: Jazmine Media, AllKpop.

The post 2PM’s Taecyeon & Chansung Were Once Woken Up By Sasaengs While They Were Shirtless appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments