“I Peed & Pooped In My Pants”: Police Investigates Viral Half-Naked Lady Video

The police have conducted an investigation on a viral video showing a woman riding a motorcycle half-naked somewhere around Kota Damansara, which began circulating on social media since Monday (26th July).

In the 1-minute and 30-second clip, the person recording questioned the woman on why she left the house without her pants. Apparently, the woman claimed that she had “excretion and defecation problems” at that time!

Source: Petua Dan Resepi Bonda

“I peed and pooped in my pants. I’m not feeling well. I’m also on my period. Can you hand me some money, please? I live just ahead over there. My mother has broken her leg and is staying at home. My father has passed away. I’m an orphan. Do you have RM1? I’m bleeding,” the lady said. The man then told her to go back quickly to put her trousers on.

In addressing the incident, Petaling Jaya District Police Chief, ACP Mohamad Fakhrudin Abdul Hamid said that he did not rule out the possibility that the woman may have mental health problems. The police official also added that his team has not received any report regarding the case. Having said that, efforts to track the woman down are currently underway.

“Currently, we are still in the process of identifying the woman,” Fakhruddin revealed in his official statement. Those who have information about the incident are advised to reach out to the nearest police station to assist in the investigation.

Source: Sinar Harian.

The post “I Peed & Pooped In My Pants”: Police Investigates Viral Half-Naked Lady Video appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments