Kwon Mina: Former AOA Member Reportedly Tried To Commit Suicide

Oh dear! Earlier today (Thursday, 29th July), Kwon Mina (권민아) was reportedly rushed to the hospital after attempting to take her own life.

According to Hankook Ilbo, the former AOA member was found in her house in the morning by an acquaintance of her, who decided to check on Mina’s condition after she didn’t answer her calls.

Source: Instagram

She immediately called 119 emergency as soon as they found Mina in her home, before she was taken to the hospital. For now, the same media reported that the singer has received emergency treatment for excessive bleeding and is currently recovering in the hospital. Her agency have yet to issue a statement on her condition.

So what caused this scary incident to happen?

Prior to this, Mina decided to call out netizens who have been sending her hateful direct messages on social media. She wrote on her Instagram, “I stole someone else’s man? You should speak after you find out what actually happened.”

Mina
Source: Instagram

The 27-year-old added by revealing that her now-former lover, Yoo Joonyoung, had talked with the director of his company and was told to “reveal everything after things calm down”. She explained that is the reason why she is unable to say much about her ongoing case.

Mina continued by questioning, “Did I do drugs? Did I kill someone? Did I curse? Was I a school bully? Did I go to a host bar? Did I drink and drive? Did I beat someone up? You’re telling me that I should die just like my dad?” as she expressed her frustration.

“You should be bullied for ten years and see if you would still be sane. Did I scratch your bodies with a knife? I did it to my own body because I had nowhere else to take it out on. I tried to take all the blame for the incident with ‘Yoo (Joonyoung)’. He said he will release a statement and reveal everything he said to me and what he did to me,” Mina further added in her post.

Mina
Source: Twitter

She then wrote, “Pour out all the malicious comments on me, I should bear it since that’s what the job entails but can I say something to the person who sent this message? This bitch, how dare you speak about my precious father? You should make a proper account, I’ll face you head-on. I know how to curse too. I can at least curse at this person, right? Don’t talk about my father, just curse me.”

In the screenshots shared on her Instagram, the “All About My Mom” actress revealed that she had received a private message with curses from an anonymous netizen. Apparently, the internet user had blamed her for “ruining other people’s lives,” before telling her to ” just die like your dad.”

Just a few hours before that, Mina had shared a handwritten letter explaining all the controversies that she had been embroiled in until now – including her scandal with her ex-BF as well as the issues involving the members of her former group. At the same time, she also apologised for not keeping her promise to stay away from social media.

Furthermore, she also appeared to have removed a vast amount of her past posts on her official Instagram account.

Sources: AllKpop (1)(2), Koreaboo.

The post Kwon Mina: Former AOA Member Reportedly Tried To Commit Suicide appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments