Nazri Aziz & Haflin Saiful Deny Using The People’s Money For His Stay In France

Datin Seri Haflin Saiful has been gaining widespread attention from netizens over the past weeks – mostly has been negative. Recently, the 39-year-old fashionista took to her Instagram to share a series of statements, talking about the political situation in our country.

As most of you would’ve heard by now, Haflin, together with her husband, Padang Rengas MP Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz, have already left for Paris to enrol their 5-year-old son Jean Pierre Aziz in school.

Source: IG Story

“If the Pakatan Harapan (PH) government did not fail, they would not have just ruled for 22 months. You voted, not me,” the entrepreneur commented, in a rather sarcastic tone. Subsequently, she posted several quotes attributed to her hubby, accompanied with photos of the political figure, on her personal social media.

“You voted the failed PH government in PRU14 (14th General Election). Since 2018 I was no longer a Cabinet Minister. I was not charged in the courts for any act of corruption and abuse of power. How is it I can use rakyat’s money to spend in France? Tell me,” the statement reads.

Source: IG Story

In another post, Haflin quoted her beau, “I was elected as MP for Padang Rengas in 1995. I have since contested in the constituency for six terms undefeated with a comfortable majority. 80% of voters are Malays, Muslim and village folks. So don’t teach me how to serve and work for my rakyat in Padang Rengas. Not for you and I don’t care.”

The ranting didn’t stop there…

The former TV host then posted another quote attributed to her husband on why he doesn’t own a social media account. “Why? Because I’m popular,” Nazri proclaimed. “Only today, in less than two hours, my two postings on my wife’s IG have been made viral by NST because they want to make money out of my popularity. So tell me why do I need my own social media and ‘faking’ everything about me?”

Source: IG Story

Haflin then concluded by calling for the public to stop “politicising” her son.

Source: NST.

The post Nazri Aziz & Haflin Saiful Deny Using The People’s Money For His Stay In France appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments