Tokyo 2020: Here’s How You Can Watch Lee Zii Jia vs Chen Long Live

Lee Zii Jia

Viewers are expecting to see fireworks as National No. 1 Lee Zii Jia (李梓嘉) takes on defending champion Chen Long (谌龙) of China in Men’s singles in the last 16 knockout stage.

To recap, the 23-year-old Malaysian badminton player defeated Brice Leverdez of France 21-17, 21-5 in just 35 minutes yesterday. The anticipated Lee Zii Jia vs Chen Long is set to take place later today (Thursday, 29th July) from 5pm onwards (their match is scheduled at 6:15pm).

To watch the match live:

Go to this website to watch now.

Chen Long was also equally impressive when he won over Pablo Abian of Spain with the 21-11, 21-10 score in 45 minutes. When asked about his chances against Chen Long, Lee Zii Jia replied, “Chen Long is one of my idols in badminton. I grew up watching him play. We also have a lot of respect for each other. Our head-to-head record is 2-2, and it’s always a close battle with him. I’m really looking forward to playing him.”

Lee Zii Jia
Source: FMT

This is my first Olympics, and I’m grateful to be in good condition. I have prepared well for this, so I’m hoping to have a good tournament,” Malaysia’s No. 1 singles shuttler added.

The post Tokyo 2020: Here’s How You Can Watch Lee Zii Jia vs Chen Long Live appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments