Woman Unexpectedly Met Ex-Husband As Volunteer At Vaccination Centre

Here’s a genuine question: How would you react if you stumble upon your ex in public? Perhaps you can relate to this Malaysian lady who bumped into her former beau this week!

Recently, the woman, known as Alia Nurshafira Mohd Zamhor, spoke to mStar about her unexpected encounter with her former spouse, who works as a volunteer at a vaccination centre (PPV) in Selangor.

Source: Instagram

According to Alia, even she was shocked when the person assigned to her was her ex-husband, Syarif Ali Saifuddin Haflan. “I didn’t know that he works at the vaccination centre. When I arrived there, I did recognise him even though he had his mask on. We often meet up to discuss about our child’s affairs. Both of us are not fighting, we’re on good terms until today,” she told the portal.

The 28-year-old single mom then added, “Praise be to God, my vaccination process also went well and smoothly. Coincidentally. I walked up to the counter that he was sitting at. Bear in mind, there were many people and a lot of counters there – so what are the chances? We had some small talk and managed to take a selfie together.”

In shedding some light about her now-viral clip, Alia said that she only wanted to share her short but meaningful meeting to be kept as a memory. At the same time, she also wanted to spread a positive message to those who encounter the same fate as her.

“I like to share things about my family on my social media. Previously, I also uploaded a clip of us celebrating our daughter’s birthday. I am so thankful to have a very kind ex-husband. My relationship with his family is also healthy. I just wanted to share it because it’s funny,” she explained.

Alia further revealed that Syarif used to work as a flight attendant, prior to working as a volunteer at the vaccination centre. While she owns a clothing store located in Danau Kota. Like other sellers out there, her business has also been affected by the pandemic situation.

“I depended a lot on my clothing store previously. Due to the pandemic, I had to resort to online entrepreneurship. However, the impact is huge. I still can support my only child. It teaches me a lot of things. At first, it was difficult, but I finally found my footing. I had to step out of my comfort zone,” Alia was quoted as saying.

For those wondering, Alia and her ex-husband tied the knot back in 2015. They have one daughter together, prior to their separation in 2018.

Source: mStar.

The post Woman Unexpectedly Met Ex-Husband As Volunteer At Vaccination Centre appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments