Actress Bae Seul Gi Lost 8kg In 40 Days Following Hate Comments About Her Weight

South Korean actress and singer, Bae Seul Gi (배슬기) has been posting a series of photos of her post workout routine on Instagram. The photos display the actress’s slim and toned body as she reveals that she has shed over 8kg in a span of 40 days.

Bae Seul Gi updated the news of her weight loss under the caption “Workout Diary” in her Instagram. She shared that she had gained about 11kg after getting married, prior to shooting her current drama. In showbiz, this is a big no-no.

I started filming without losing 11kg that I gained after getting married. I’ve always had a love for eating but I had good self-discipline. That wasn’t the case anymore once I got married,” she wrote in the caption.

The singer-turned-actress also shared how she had gotten a lot of hate comments regarding her figure. She remarked that her weight loss journey in just 40 days has even surprised her fellow cast members on set. 

In the post, she added, “Other than hate comments calling out my pooch, I couldn’t stand myself on camera looking like that. I eased into the diet and exercise and amped up the intensity gradually. The result was, I lost 8kg in just 40 days! I succeeded in a short span of time so even my cast members were surprised.

Bae Seul Gi is currently starring as the second female lead in the K-drama “Amor Fati”. She concluded her lengthy caption saying that she gained back 2kg after two cheat days in a row. However, she remarked that she is back to her regular workout routine from now on.

Source: AllKpop

The post Actress Bae Seul Gi Lost 8kg In 40 Days Following Hate Comments About Her Weight appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments