Ebit Lew On Sexual Harassment Case: “It’s A Cruel Accusation!”

Last night, several news outlets and portals reported that a “well-known Muslim preacher” was called to the Bukit Aman Police Headquarters to testify regarding a sexual harassment case. The individual’s identity remained undisclosed, leading to various speculations from the public.

Today (Thursday, 19th August), the preacher in question, which was revealed to be Ustaz Ebit Lew, appeared at the Bukit Aman Police Headquarters to give his statements as a witness of the alleged sexual crime. According to Kosmo, Ebit concluded his testifying process at 2pm earlier this afternoon.

Source: Utusan

“I was called to assist in the investigation, and also to be a witness for the allegations thrown against me. I will leave everything to the authorities for the investigation. It was a brutal and extreme defamation, but I accept everything that has happened with an open heart,” the 36-year-old said in an interview with the press.

Ebit continued by saying, “I always talk about this everywhere and make it a lesson for me – Life has only one purpose, which is to be loved by God.” In addition, he also said that he had already forgiven everyone for all the issues that erupted over the past few months.

“I forgive everyone. Everything that happened previously has in turn made me more motivated. I will continue with my efforts to help the people out there. I want to continue to do good forever, by God’s will, up until my last breath,” he ended his chat, before exiting the place in a four-wheel drive Toyota Hilux.

Meanwhile, Bukit Aman CID director Comm Datuk Seri Abd Jalil Hassan confirmed that Lew’s statement was recorded at the federal police headquarters earlier today to assist in the investigation into the alleged sexual harassment case.

The case is being investigated under Section 509 of the Penal Code, Section 14 of the Minor Offences Act 1955 and Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998.

Sources: Kosmo, The Star.

The post Ebit Lew On Sexual Harassment Case: “It’s A Cruel Accusation!” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments