“If I Die Within The Next 2 Weeks…” XiaXue Shares How She Wants Her Funeral To Look Like

Have you ever imagine how you’d like your funeral to turn out? Perhaps a list of must-haves to tick off during the occasion? Well, Wendy Cheng aka XiaXue certainly has her own list and was more than happy to share it with 585k followers on Instagram.

There are so many absurd conspiracy theories online about the Covid-19 vaccine, but as you may know, the only way to protect yourself is to get vaccinated. Having said that, it doesn’t negate the fact some people are still fearful on how their body will react to the vaccine.

I just want you guys to know that if I die, like within the next 2 weeks – I don’t have any underline conditions okay, so it’ll definitely be from the vaccine – please make sure that my family gets the $250,000 (compensation) or whatever it is,” she said.

The 37-year-old Singaporean influencer continued, “Please make sure that my coffin is like a nice shade of baby pink. I don’t want the traditional mahogany type. Not sure why it matters if I’m dead but it’ll be Instagramworthy for my friends. There’ll be a lot of influencers so they’ll need to take some pictures.”

 

XiaXue eventually got a second dose and got a suggestion from a follower to bedazzle her coffin. Another even asked, “Can you do a giveaway at your funeral? I really want all your makeup. Doesn’t matter right, since you’ll be dead?” We’re not sure if XiaXue was offended or amused by the question, but she commented, “The type of follower we all aspire to have. Lol.”

The post “If I Die Within The Next 2 Weeks…” XiaXue Shares How She Wants Her Funeral To Look Like appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments