Local Influencer Coki Lodges Police Report After Receiving Prank Food Orders

We’ve witnessed a few ‘pranking’ incidents involving food delivery riders happened in recent months. Yesterday, local influencer Coki revealed that he had also fallen victim to such irresponsible culprits.

As shared by the 16-year-old social media star, the individual had placed a fake order through a food delivery app in Kedah. He ended up paying for all the meals, as the user “opted” to pay via cash-on-delivery (COD).

Source: Instagram

Despite being upset with the matter, Coki full name Muhammad Danish Danieal) revealed that he still paid for the food as he didn’t want to make it difficult for both the riders as well as the owners of the food stall. “On Monday, I’ve received food orders with my name and home address. That day itself, up to three delivery riders arrived and delivered food to my house,” he spoke to mStar.

“Even though it wasn’t me who placed the order, I ended up paying for all the food,” Coki further added, before clarifying, “I’m not questioning about the fees. However, I was frustrated by the irresponsible actions of the individual for making things difficult for so many people.”

Not only that, Coki also revealed that the prankster has been fooling with him several times! “I wonder, how did they get my personal details, including the full address of my house, and my phone,” he was quoted as saying. Following this, Coki and his family had already lodged a report about the case at the Changlun Police Station.

Source: Instagram

The internet celeb, who is currently residing in his family’s hometown in Kedah, stated that the report was made in order to ensure his personal and also his family’s safety. Coki said, “My dad lodged the police report out of concern about our safety, and as a follow-up action in case this incident continues to recur. We won’t be staying silent about this case.”

He added, “We have checked the phone number registered in the application, and a complaint has also been filed. That being said, even if you want to joke around and make pranks, please know your limit. Don’t let it affect other people. This not only bothered me, but also for the deliverymen and also the owners of the eateries.”

Source: Instagram

“Anyway, I apologise if I made any mistakes with any party or individual. But please, do not repeat this kind of thing again,” Coki said.

Source: mStar.

The post Local Influencer Coki Lodges Police Report After Receiving Prank Food Orders appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments