Syatilla Melvin’s Offer To Siti Sarah’s Newborn: “Not My Own Breast Milk, But My Friend’s”

Previously, Shuib Sepahtu revealed in an online interview that many of his famous female friends had offered themselves to be a substitute breastfeeding mother to his newborn baby Ayash Affan. Among the names mentioned by the comedian include local actress Syatilla Melvin.

Soon after the news broke out, Syatilla quickly wanted to clarify that she’s not offering to donate her own breast milk. As stated by the celeb herself, she was actually conveying the wishes of her good friend who had just finished her maternal abstinence.

Source: Berita Harian

“Maybe because Shuib is still sad and mourning (over the loss of his wife), he only read the message at a glance. During yesterday’s live session, many netizens thought I was volunteering to be a breastfeeding mother to Ayash. My youngest child is already two and a half years old, so it is impossible for me to still have breast milk,” the spouse to actor Shaheizy Sam told Kosmo.

Syatilla also took to her Instagram to share a screenshot of her WhatsApp chat with the “Maharaja Lawak Mega” winner, in clearing the air about the misunderstandings that occurred. “These are some of the conversations I had with Shuib while the late Sarah was still fighting in the ICU. Some people may be confused by the reports, so I hope this will help to clarify the matter,” she captioned.

Source: @samtilla

When asked whether she’s had experience being a substitute breastfeeding mother, the 30-year-old shared that she used to donate her breast milk to those in need after she gave birth to her children. “Alhamdulillah, after I gave birth to my two kids, I had oversupply of breast milk. So I decided to give them to a few deprived mothers out there for their babies’ needs,” Syatilla said.

“But I admit that I was wrong for not knowing them personally. My intention is just to give alms as well as to help facilitate other people’s affairs,” the founder of the cosmetics product Kekasih By The Melvins was quoted as saying.

Source: Kosmo.

The post Syatilla Melvin’s Offer To Siti Sarah’s Newborn: “Not My Own Breast Milk, But My Friend’s” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments