Kwon Mina Reveals That Only Jimin Bullied Her & Not The Entire AOA Group

Kwon Mina (권민아) made her very first public appearance on the YouTube talk show “Jum Jum TV” on 1st September (Wednesday), over a month after reports of her attempted suicide came to light.

During the chat, the former AOA member shed some more light on her past controversies, including the bullying scandal surrounding the K-pop girl group. She disclosed that she wasn’t ostracised by the group, but it was just one member who had constantly bullied her for years.

Mina revealed, “I just wanted to be a celebrity and this was the first time I became a trainee, so I thought it was normal. I thought they were just ‘playing bully’, but then I slowly realised this one person would only pick on me.”

“For 10 years I was constantly bullied by ‘that one person’. She would say things like ‘Why does your face and body (look) like s***?'” the 27-year added in the chat. She further dished that apart from getting ill-treated verbally, she was also physically abused by the said individual! Mina said, “She would punch me. But then she would say she hit me because I was in the front. So what can I say to that?

Mina continued by revealing that the other AOA members would comfort her and acknowledged that Jimin was bullying her. According to the “Click Your Heart” actress, “When we go out for drinks, the members would tell me first, ‘It must be hard for you. Why does she hate you so much?‘”

The “Good Luck” songstress then concluded the topic by remarking, “I actually forgave that person because she apologised to me in my dream,” before emphasising, “Not in person, but in my dream.”

Source: AllKpop.

The post Kwon Mina Reveals That Only Jimin Bullied Her & Not The Entire AOA Group appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments