Parody Singer Azman Naim Shares What Happened During His Meeting With Johor Prince TMJ

After being personally requested by Tunku Mahkota Johor (TMJ), Tunku Ismail Idris Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, parody singer Azman Naim revealed on his social media yesterday (Thursday, 2nd September) that he has finally met up with the Johor Prince.

In an interview with local press Harian Metro, Azman Naim, who caught the attention of the Johor royal family with his parody song “My Sejahtera Way”, said that he was moved after getting called not once, but thrice, to meet TMJ in person.

Source: Kosmo

What was more shocking to Azman was that he was also asked by the royal figure to share his opinions in developing the people of Johor! He remarked, “His Majesty has a vision for the Johor people, especially in the aspects of education, economic power as well as making thorough preparations to make the dream come true.”

“He also expressed his liking in my approach of using social media to highlight the current issues. I am overwhelmed and proud, not because of myself alone. On the contrary, I am proud that my views and opinions are taken seriously by him,” he further added in his chat with the publication.

Source: Google Images

The Kulai-born man further revealed that he met Tunku Ismail at the end of last month. Initially, he was a bit nervous and had zero idea on what the essence of the meeting was. “I was a little worried because I didn’t prepare anything. Turns out, the meeting with him went very casually. TMJ was very humble,” Azman shared.

“I do know that he’s a person of that nature, but I didn’t expect him to be so humble, it made me as an ordinary citizen feel very small in front of him. He was also very soft-spoken. However, when it comes to discussing about the rakyat’s issues, you can see his firmness there. He has the best plan for the children of Johor,” the 36-year-old was quoted as saying.

Source: Harian Metro.

The post Parody Singer Azman Naim Shares What Happened During His Meeting With Johor Prince TMJ appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments