“Survivor” Winner Parvati Shallow Divorces John Fincher & Files For Restraining Order

We sensed something wasn’t right when Parvati Shallow uploaded an emotional post on Instagram earlier this week. “I’m going through a very hard time right now. In times of great challenge, I’ve learned to slow way down and take things moment by moment,” she wrote.

The 39-year-old continued, “My priority now is to create a brave, loving and safe space for me and my daughter so that I can show up with calm presence, strength of heart and resilience as we walk through this difficult time.”

Parvati

PEOPLE reported that the “Survivor” winner has since obtained a temporary domestic violence restraining order against ex John Fincher, after filing for divorce on 24th August. As per the new court documents, Parvati has requested for John to stay at least 100 yards from her and her home, workplace and vehicle, as well as their 3-year-old daughter, Ama.

According to reports, both Parvati and John gave different accounts on what happened on 20th August while they were at a friend’s place. They were having an argument on whether little Ama should sleep in the friend’s home that night or return to their house.

Parvati’s account

Parvati claimed that John said, “I don’t care about you. I hope you kill yourself. You can walk into traffic. You can jump off a cliff. I hope you put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out.”

I then saw John try to grab Ama and she wriggled away saying she wanted to stay here,” she continued, adding that she was recording his aggressive behaviour on her phone. “He then lunged at me, grabbed my arm and wrestled my phone out of my hands and made a dash to the door.”

Following this physical exchange, Parvati called the cops where they “interviewed the adults at the house” but didn’t apprehend him. The yoga instructor shared that she “did not want him to go to jail” as he’s undergoing treatment for cancer.

Parv further added, “John has acted in a similar manner in the past when there is no one else around to act as a buffer. There has been no escape for me when I am at home with him and he has these violent outbursts. I am so afraid for Ama’s physical and emotional well-being given she hears and witnesses her dad screaming and being physically violent towards me.”

John’s account

During the argument, which lasted a few minutes, Parvati and I both raised our voices. Parvati was sitting on a couch during the argument. I was standing. At the end of the argument, I walked over to the couch where Parvati was sitting. I reached forward and grabbed Parvati’s phone which was on the couch. Parvati swung her arms and hands at me when I picked up her phone. Parvati hands touched my arm and my torso. I grabbed the phone and walked away, toward the front door of the house. 

I did not unlock Parvati’s phone. I placed the phone down on a table and began to walk away. I heard Parvati say that she was calling the police… I did not hit, kick, push or in any other way have any physical contact with Parvati at any time on 20th August 2021.”

The “Survivor” alums tied the knot on 16th July 2017 after dating for 3 years. In the divorce documents, Parv noted 15th May as the date of separation.

Sources: PEOPLE, US Magazine.

The post “Survivor” Winner Parvati Shallow Divorces John Fincher & Files For Restraining Order appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments