Dato’ Seri Vida Offers To Become Rina Harun’s Advisor: “Not For Publicity”

Celebrity entrepreneur Dato’ Seri Hasmiza Othman (commonly known as Dato’ Seri Vida among Malaysians) is strongly denying all the rumours claiming that she likes to “meddle in the spotlight” whenever a controversial issue goes viral or makes the headlines nationwide.

For context, the 50-year-old was recently accused of doing so after she uploaded a photo with Women, Family and Community Development Minister, Datuk Seri Rina Harun, on her Instagram recently. In case you missed it, the political figure came under massive fire this week over her viral water jet fiasco.

Source: artis malaysia

“I’m a controversial celebrity, viral issues are always synonymous to me,” DSV told local portal mStar Online. “For instance, I decided to post about the viral ‘ikan siakap’ case since I happened to be in Langkawi at that time. It wasn’t as if I intentionally flew there to get publicity.”

She then clarified, “In regards to the issue involving YB Rina Harun, both of us know each other personally. We happened to take a picture together so I just posted it. I’m not taking advantage (of the situation). Honestly speaking, I’m very active on social media. So whatever things that’s taking place, I feel the need to know.”

At the same time, the “I Am Me” also revealed that she had offered herself to be a media advisor for the Titiwangsa MP. According to her, “I’m not taking advantage, or flattering her in order to gain her favour. To tell you the truth, she’s a good person.”

DS Vida further added, “She does have a lot of plans to help single mothers and women out there. But when issues like this arise, it can bring her down to some extent. It’s not that I want to back her up, but that’s the fact. Maybe she doesn’t have a social media advisor, so I should be her advisor instead.”

Source: artis malaysia

What do you guys think about DS Vida and Rina Harun together?

Source: mStar via Oh My Media.

The post Dato’ Seri Vida Offers To Become Rina Harun’s Advisor: “Not For Publicity” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments