No Way! Did Wang Leehom Plagiarise His Public Apology?

Leehom

Wang Leehom (王力宏) has overtaken Kris Wu (吴亦凡) as public enemy no.1. It’s hard to convince anyone of your innocence once you’re perceived as a villain, especially when the evidences is stacked against you. As they say, perception is reality.

After the whole “he said, she said” back and forth dispute with ex-wife Lee Jing Lei (李靚蕾), the 45-year-old singer finally admitted his mistake and apologised. He stated that he will be taking a hiatus from the industry after being dropped by at least 5 brands/endorsements.

Source: Facebook

His “apology” reads:

After thinking about it, [I realised that] men should be the ones bearing full responsibility. I will no longer explain nor defend myself. Not managing my marriage, causing trouble to my family and not portraying the right image as an idol to the public are all my fault.

I’d like to solemnly apologise to my parents, Jing Lei and our children. Arguing about the past is meaningless since we’re now divorced. From today, I’ll pay attention to my words and actions along with taking on the responsibility of a father, son and public figure. Financially, I’ll do my best to look after Jing Lei and our kids.

I’m prepared to take a break from work and spend more time with my parents and children to make up for the damage that has been caused. Jing Lei, we still have to look after and bring up our three kids together, [so I’ll] transfer the house that you’re living in to you. I will bear the cost of raising and educating the kids. This matter was definitely caused by me not handling it well. Once again, I apologise to everyone.”

Source: Facebook

Turns out, Leehom may have plagiarised his apology from a netizen who commented on his previous post. A male netizen claimed that his wife had written a lengthy comment, advising him to take responsibility of his actions and to set a good example.

In her 6 points, the woman suggested that he should confess that he still loves his 3 children very much and want the best for them. He should also quit pointing fingers as it’ll only make him look bad to the public. More importantly, apologise sincerely – to the fans and everyone involved.

The couple commented that they were surprised and deeply honoured that Leehom decided to use their “template”. “If any other PR thinks that my wife’s apology template was impressive, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to offer our service in exchange for a small fee,” the husband cheekily wrote.

Leehom
Source: Facebook

You could try scrolling through the thousands of comments on Leehom’s post to find that specific comment. But then again, the singer could’ve easily deleted her comment.

Stay up-to-date on the Wang Leehom drama here.

Source: China Press.

The post No Way! Did Wang Leehom Plagiarise His Public Apology? appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments