“Dewi Remaja 2022” Winner Tracie Sinidol: “Stop Calling Me Mira Filzah’s Clone”

The local beauty pageant “Dewi Remaja 2022” finally drew to a close over the weekend on Saturday (3rd September). For those who might not know, 21-year-old Tracie Sinidol was crowned the final winner of the competition.

Speaking in an interview with Kosmo following the conclusion of the finale, the Sabahan beauty explained that she had never thought of going as far as to winning the pageant. Furthermore, she also revealed that she’s planning to venture into local showbiz.

Source: Instagram

Apparently, Tracie has been drawing keen interest from the public, particularly due to her striking resemblance to Mira Filzah. When asked to address the matter, she responded by saying that, if possible, she doesn’t want to be linked with the “Anugerah Bintang Popular” winner.

According to Tracie, she would like to come up with her own identity in the local entertainment scene, rather than just being known as the clone of Mira Filzah. “I appreciate it. With this victory, I have created a new title. Stop calling me Mira Filzah’s twin. Now, I’m standing here with my own identity – Tracie the winner of ‘Dewi Remaja 2022’,” she told the publication.

In addition, Tracie shared that she had received some job offers due to her resemblance to the “Pujaan Hati Kanda” starlet. According to her, “It’s not that I don’t like being compared to Mira, but I don’t deny that there are a few advantages when people label me as her clone. For instance, I’ve received a few job offers. But I don’t want to be remembered for that only. Therefore, I need to have my own identity.”

Source: FB

Congrats to Tracie for becoming the new winner of “Dewi Remaja”! We’re excited to see what’s in store for the aspiring celebrity after this. 😉

Source: Kosmo.

The post “Dewi Remaja 2022” Winner Tracie Sinidol: “Stop Calling Me Mira Filzah’s Clone” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments