Nora Danish Insists She Didn’t Edit Her Curves To Look Slimmer

Nora Danish

Nora Danish has caused a stir on the internet once again! This time, netizens suspected that the actress had edited her photo on Instagram.

For context, Nora uploaded some photos of her donning a black long dress a few days ago. In the caption, it appears that she was promoting the Maison Francis Kurkdjian fragrance on her socials.

Source: Instagram

Of course, Nora’s beloved husband, Nedim Nazri, also made an appearance in her post. “Hug me until I smell like you, mi Amor. I’ve always had a love affair with fragrance 🤍” the “Puteri” star wrote in the caption. That being said, a lot of fans were more focused on the hot mama’s flat tummy and curvaceous figure as seen in the photo.

As a result, many argued that Nora had edited the IG post. In addition, there were also some who claimed that the 38-year-old had deleted the first photo, before replacing it with the current picture on her socials. “Eh? She was exposed of editing her picture to make her look slimmer and curvy. Afterwards, she reposted another photo?” one netizen questioned.

Source: Instagram

Following that, Nora took to her Instagram to shed some light on the netizens’ speculation. In a video posted on her socials. the “Polis Evo” actress explained that the Zara dress she wore in the IG post made her look slimmer. “Look at this video, I didn’t edit my photo. I think it’s because of the design of the dress, it makes your waist looks smaller, somehow like that,” Nora said.

She then added by saying, “I do exercise. I’ve lost a few pounds. I also drink KAFFI (her diet coffee), I’m going on a healthy diet, I do yoga. I also cut some of my sugar intake.” In the caption, Nora revealed that she had reduced her rice intake in an effort to lose weight.

Watch her video here:

These internet trolls will always have something to point out, right?

Sources: Xtra, Instagram (1)(2).

The post Nora Danish Insists She Didn’t Edit Her Curves To Look Slimmer appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments