(Video) Influencer Coki Addresses Viral Clip Of Him Being Intimate With Female Companion

Yikes! Looks like local influencer Muhammad Danish Daniel (or famously known as Coki) has found himself in deep trouble. It all started after a video leaked showing Coki in a car with several other individuals. It has since went viral on TikTok.

In the video, Coki was spotted sitting in the back seat of a car, while embracing another young woman who was sitting on his lap. Both the young celeb and the unidentified individual were attempting to shield their faces from being filmed. “Don’t record (us),” Coki could be heard saying in the clip.

@cokinaktaubat

Kena remove do #btsanjiing #coki halal mode heok

♬ original sound – cokisukacium – cokisukacium

Immediately after the video made its way online, Coki stepped forward and apologised for the controversy. According to the 17-year-old, he admitted that the act was wrong. He went on and clarified that he had nothing to do with the other woman who was spotted in the clip, who according to Coki, is known as Irdina.

“I’m really sorry. What I did was wrong. I’ve already apologised on behalf of the other party as well. I’ve also apologised to my family members, as well as to those who were involved in this case,” Coki said in a TikTok Live broadcast. “I’m literally shaking. I admit that I was wrong, and I’m really sorry. Also, Irdina and I are not in a relationship.” 

Source: TikTok

During the live session, the “Hantu Ke Lima” actor also explained the real situation that took place. According to him, “Irdina and I met at Homebois Pitstop restaurant in PJ.  At that time, the incident happened in front of the U Tower. If you notice in the viral video, she was sitting on my lap in the car. We parked our car on the roadside. The parking lot at U Tower were already full, so we had to double-park (our vehicle).”

“We were waiting for another car to pick us up. It was not just because I was with her, there were also a few other girls and boys as well. Things got chaotic when the other driver honked at us because they were mad at us for double-parking. Following that, all of us got in on the same car,” the teenager further clarified.

He then added by saying, “If you also notice in the clip, a friend of mine – who was wearing a white shirt in the video – was the first to get out from the car, followed by everyone else. She (Irdina) then got out from the car not long after. She sat on my lap only for a few seconds. Trust me.” 

Watch the full video of Coki explaining the whole situation below:

@_.frshortdrama

Live Coki #coki #fyp #livecoki #ceritasebenar #firrareyda #kescoki

♬ bunyi asal – 🎭Firra Reyda🎥 – 🎭Firra Reyda🎥

Sources: TikTok (1)(2).

The post (Video) Influencer Coki Addresses Viral Clip Of Him Being Intimate With Female Companion appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments