(Video) Ailee Cries During Concert In KL; Talks About Friendship With Nayeon & Amber Liu

It’s been a long time coming but OST Queen Ailee (에일리) is finally back in Malaysia and her concert in Mega Star Arena was nothing short of spectacular. For 2 whole hours, the 35-year-old singer showcased a kaleidoscope of colours, revealing different sides to her endearing character.

After promoting “I AM: COLOURFUL” and “I AM: REBORN” previously, it’s poetic that Ailee’s concert in Malaysia is title “I AM: HERE”. LOL Asia CEO Rizal Kamal shared that this anticipated concert has been 1 year in the making. As the first K-pop concert under their management, LOL Asia pulled off a perfect show for Malaysian Aileeans.

I have been waiting to come back for 11 years to be exact. I always know that there are a lot of Malaysian fans here,” said Ailee during the press conference that took place in the same venue, a few hours prior to the concert. During the pre-event to the big show, Ailee expressed her gratitude to her supporters (some of whom showed up at the airport to welcome her) and locals alike.

Malaysia’s hospitality is amazing. The hospitality here feels like Korea. From when I arrived at the airport till I entered my hotel room, the warmth was evident. The bathroom even had a customized Ailee logo on it. They also delivered me nasi goreng and satay, which was delightful,” she added.

During the press con, here are a few fun facts we learned about the gorgeous entertainer:

1. She’s not a fan of durian. “But I do love Durian chips.”

2. Her closest friends from the K-pop industry: I am very close with Nayeon and, of course, Amber (Liu). Amber always makes me laugh. She’s a great friend to talk to. Now that you mention it, I think I should reconnect with her after this concert. And Eric Nam too. He’s a very good “Big Sister.”

@hypemalaysia

Interview: #Ailee talks about her special bond with #Nayeon #AmberLiu & EricNam.

♬ original sound – Hype Malaysia – Hype Malaysia

@hypemalaysia

Ailee’s desired superpower will probably surprised you.

♬ original sound – Hype Malaysia – Hype Malaysia

3. Superpower. When I was younger, I always wished I could teleport so that I could go anywhere whenever I wanted to. Nowadays, I just wish I had the superpower to live without sleeping. I sleep a lot and feel like I waste a lot of time sleeping, time which I could use to do many more things.

4. What she likes in men’s fashion style: I don’t really mind and am not into any specific fashion. Most importantly, the man needs to be confident.

5. Her legacy. I always felt I am a normal girl after all the fancy lights and bright stage. I love to watch Netflix and play with my dogs. But I hope to become an artist who brought joy and reached the hearts of as many people as I can.

Colours was a big theme throughout Ailee’s concert performance. At one point, she even got down from the stage to hear what colour fans see themselves as. Some mentioned blue because it’s calm and peaceful. One said red cause they feel sexy. Another answered white cause it’s versatile and can absorb many other different colours.

As Ailee mentioned, there are many colours within us and we should always express it in a way that feels true to us. She was a sexy siren, a goofball most of the time, and perhaps the most endearing was when she broke down in tears when she saw the special clip Malaysian Aileeans had prepared for her.

 

Earlier, Ailee told us she wanted to connect with every single fan in the audience by putting on the best show. Judging by the screams from the crowd that night, Ailee slayed the house down and left no crumbs.

The post (Video) Ailee Cries During Concert In KL; Talks About Friendship With Nayeon & Amber Liu appeared first on Hype MY.



Post a Comment

0 Comments