Abang Tesla: “Yes I Have 2 Wives. There’s No Need To Expose Me!”

Polygamy is not for everyone and even if it is, most people would prefer to keep it on the downlow. Influencer Abang Tesla is not one of those people as he has showed no remorse nor shame about posting about his marriage to his two wives online despite the constant backlash.

Having said that, the endless criticism has been getting to him lately. The businessman recently revealed that he is fed up with netizens continuously raining hate towards him and sabotage his marriage. Here’s what he said:

Source: IG/abg.tesla

Taking to Instagram Story, Abang Tesla expressed his frustration with netizens who have tried to cause a rift in his marriage since many of them do not agree with his view on polygamy. The content creator said, “If only I could live peacefully and not be recognised. There are a lot of instigators on social media who have wrecked marriages. If you’re one of those people, you should repent”. 

The controversial public figure also did not appreciate those who had been “reporting” his activities with one of his wives to the other, as though he was having an affair with another woman. “For your information, yes, I have two wives. You do not need to ‘expose’ me like that to either one of them,” he wrote in the now-expired IG Story.

Netizens’ actions were probably motivated by concern over his first wife, Nurmajdina Jamari, who once indicated that she was not happy with her polygamous life. It’s clear that Abang Tesla is now being affected by the backlash; however, he did not divulge further on the situation with both wives.

Source: IG/nurmajdina__

Neither of the wives have spoken up about the issue. However, Nurmajdina posted a cryptic IG Story about love. In the post, she said, “If love ever finds me again, I hope I’ll end up with someone who’s afraid of hurting me, who doesn’t shout or blame me. I hope I’ll end up with someone full of love, who will make me believe that love really exists”. Is she hinting that there is trouble in paradise?

Watch the video below and let us know what you think:

Sources: Instagram (1)(2), OhBulan 

The post Abang Tesla: “Yes I Have 2 Wives. There’s No Need To Expose Me!” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments