Netflix: 5 New Character Posters From “Love Alarm” Season 2

Earlier today (Tuesday, 23rd February), Netflix unveiled 5 posters of memorable quotes from the characters of “Love Alarm” season 2.

We’re still over 2 weeks short before we can ring your “Love Alarm”, but there’s something to brighten up your day. Get reacquainted with our favourite characters with these new posters featuring Kim So-hyun, Jung Ga-ram, Song Kang, Ko Min-si, and Kim Si-eun.

The 5 characters show their feelings on their posters using their own lines from the show.

  • Jojo, who is unable to communicate her mind because she has a placed block on her “Love Alarm”, reveals her innermost thoughts, saying, “I told him for the first time that I like him,” which raises questions about who she is confessing this to.
  • Hye-young, despite having an unresponsive alarm, says, “Whether that thing rings or not, it doesn’t matter to me,” expressing his deeper feelings toward Jojo.
  • Sun-oh, saying “From now on, I’ll trust only what your eyes tell me” to distance himself, still shows Jojo affection, foreshadowing a more intense love triangle.

  • Gul-mi, who is trying to enter the “Love Alarm” club, says “Who, me? Why? What about me, exactly?” and seems to be unable to hide her embarrassment.
  • Yuk-jo, who is dating Sun-oh but knows Sun-oh still has lingering feelings for Jojo, says “I know that feeling of a burning heat. How can I beat that?” and relates to everyone who has ever experienced unrequited love. 

Tune in on 12th March to decide if you’re #teamHyeYoung or #teamSunOh.

The post Netflix: 5 New Character Posters From “Love Alarm” Season 2 appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments