Janna Nick Clarifies Why She Deactivated Social Media Accounts Amid Controversies

Janna Nick is clearing the air!

The versatile entertainer recently opened up on why she made the decision to deactivate her social media accounts amid her most recent hot controversies surrounding her beef with local K-pop fans.

Source: Utusan

“Regarding the cyberspace, I’m the one who disappeared from the scene. But I’m sorry, I can’t give any further comments. For now, police investigation is underway and I don’t want to comment on anything,” the “Mungkin Saja” singer said in an interview with Gempak.

At the same time, Janna also explained that she wants to stay off the social media radar for the time being. According to her, “Personally, I’m okay with no social media around. Though, I also have commitments with clients. Fortunately, they understand (my current situation) and we’ll just wait until everything is settled. I’ll leave it to the prosecution for legal action, because our country has laws.”

Source: Google Image

During the chat, the starlet also clarified that she’s currently focusing solely on shooting her latest drama titled “#MarryMeSenorita”. “We only have 2 days left to finish filming the series. As an artiste, my focus right now is on this project. Not to mention, there will be a lot of conflict scenes after episode 11 heading to the end of the drama (episode 28),” said Janna.

She added, “And I can’t put on hold my real job just because of a controversy. In fact, working can make me forget all my problems and keep me mentally healthy. Mental health is important to me.”

Source: Gempak.

The post Janna Nick Clarifies Why She Deactivated Social Media Accounts Amid Controversies appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments