Erra Fazira’s Advice To Daughter Engku Aleesya Now That Noor Nabila Is Her Stepmom

Erra Fazira has finally broken her silence about her former husband Engku Emran Engku Zainal Abidin‘s recent marriage to Neelofa’s elder sister, Noor Nabila.

In speaking to Astro Gempak, the 47-year-old revealed that she wasn’t aware of the couple’s relationship. Plus, she didn’t know the former spouse of actor Sharnaaz Ahmad personally.

Source: @noornabila

“I’m just the same as everyone else; I really had no idea that they were dating. I do know Nabila, but I don’t know her in person. We’ve only met once,” the “Hanya Di Mata” singer explained to the local entertainment portal.

At the same time, Erra (full name Fazira Wan Chek) further revealed that she hasn’t met her daughter, Engku Aleesya, since her ex-husband remarried. “I still haven’t found the right time to meet Aleesya ever since she got a new mom. But I’m pretty sure she’s okay, she loves her new little sibling (Jebat Jayden). So, I don’t think this is a problem for her,” she clarified.

The “Maria Mariana” actress continued, “I also believe that Aleesya is mature enough and already knows what the institution of marriage is, this include the responsibility of her new mother and also responsibility of the child to their mother, no matter if she’s the birth mother or stepmom. Alhamdulillah, Aleesya is positive. Maybe it’s also because she’s been through the same situation before, so she understands (how it feels).”

Source: Media Hiburan

When asked to deliver a special wedding speech to Emran, the former “Miss Universe Malaysia” contestant refused to say anything. Instead, she shared a heartfelt advice dedicated to her one and only offspring,

“I just want to say to my daughter, Aleesya, may you always be a kind and obedient child to your father and of course, to your new mommy, Nabila. You must love each other in the big family. Be good, my kid. Make your mom proud of you.” Erra concluded the chat.

Source: Gempak.

The post Erra Fazira’s Advice To Daughter Engku Aleesya Now That Noor Nabila Is Her Stepmom appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments