Former AOA Member Mina Claims Jimin Once Punched Her

Kwon Mina (권민아) has diclosed more shocking deets about her past encounter with her former AOA teammate, Jimin (지민), whom she claimed had bullied her in the past.

In her recent update on her Instagram page, Mina revealed that the former leader of the girl group had tortured her both physically and mentally when both of them trained together prior to their debut.

Source: Instagram

“I was punched in the chest by Jimin when I was a trainee. The (AOA) members didn’t stop her,” the 27-year-old claimed. “When Jimin was still a trainee, she ordered me to run errands such as getting her water, and she would repeatedly hit me in the chest with her fist and curse at me.”

Mina further dished that the other senior singers would compliment her on her singing, however, only Jimin would tell her that she was bad at singing. She said, “Because of Jimin’s repetitive criticism, I was so scared that I had to take medicine to calm my nerves every time we recorded our songs.”

She then revealed that the rapper would often invite her friends to their dorms and make everyone uncomfortable, while speaking ill of her fellow members. “I suffered unexplained seizures because of Jimin and was taken to the hospital. I would faint without reason and I was diagnosed with cervical cancer dysplasia. Jimin’s fans keep driving me to be the perpetrator,” Mina claimed.

Source: Google Images

The “Hospital Ship” actress continued by saying that all of her members were negligent even whne they knew that Jimin was being the bully. She even claimed that all the members didn’t like her as well. Mina said, “Chanmi wanted to continue group activities without Jimin and wanted to add me. Seolhyun also stated that Jimin is like an old geezer.”

“Yuna also had a difficult time because of her. Hyejeong also said, ‘Mina didn’t do anything wrong but why does she need to quit her dream?’ The members also discussed on why Jimin hates me, but now they’re contacting me saying that the group was negatively affected by me. I did talk bad about Jimin but I never took part in the bullying. I was hurt by everyone too,” she added in the post.

Source: Amino Apps

In addition, she also blamed the “Puss” jam-maker for being unable to be at her father’s deathbed because Jimin told her not to ruin the mood. But despite the 10 long years of bullying, Mina said she managed to gain the courage to attend the funeral of Jimin’s dad.

Mina then explained that Jimin had apologised to her during the funeral, so Jimin thought she had finally came to terms with her. She explained, “Jimin said she was ‘sorry’ while crying at her father’s funeral. So she thought we had reconciled through that. I really want to meet with just her.”

Source: Daily Naver

The dispute between the two former idols have been ongoing since July 2020, where Mina initially revealed that she had been severely bullied by Jimin for 10 years while being a trainee and promoting with AOA. Jimin then admitted to her misconducts and eventually departed from the group. However, the former continues to claim that she has yet to receive any proper apology from the latter.

Earlier this month, Mina took to her Instagram to call Jimin out. She said that she wants to meet her and talk with her one-on-one.

Source: AllKpop.

The post Former AOA Member Mina Claims Jimin Once Punched Her appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments