Nur Sajat Clarifies Bankruptcy Rumours: “I’m Still Rich Okay!”

Celebrity entrepreneur Nur Sajat is clearing the air on news reports claiming that she had been declared a bankrupt, which made nationwide headlines several months ago.

The queer figure took to her Instagram to share a screenshot of a document taken from the Malaysian Insolvency Department, proving that she’s not the individual declared as a bankrupt (as previously alleged).

Source: Instagram

In fact, Sajat also revealed that she will never forgive those who continue to spread slanderous rumours regarding her financial status. “A lot of people out there claim that I had gone bankrupt. Bear this in mind; I will never forgive those who have been badmouthing me all this time. From one person to another, you’re the ones who are sinning,” the “Bobo Di Mana” singer wrote.

She added by saying, “Although I’m currently residing in a foreign country, Nur Sajat is all kinky. I’m still rich, okay! Although the name (written in the doc) does not suit this beautiful face. But the reality here in Australia, my ID shows that I’m a female.”

Source: Instagram

Back in July last year, it was reported that Sajat was slapped with a bankruptcy notice by the Shah Alam High Court after she failed to pay RM200,000 in damages to a company in a suit. As reported by FMT, her former main stockist, OWA Resources, through its representatives, filed a bankruptcy notice against the 36-year-old and attempted to serve the notice on her, but failed to do so.

Sources: Utusan, FMT.

What’s your Reaction?
0
1
0
0
0
0

The post Nur Sajat Clarifies Bankruptcy Rumours: “I’m Still Rich Okay!” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments