“It Hurts”: Ameera Khan On People Comparing Her To Elder Sister Neelofa

Ameera Khan admitted that all the hates and criticisms targeted towards her online has affected her emotionally.

As mentioned by Ameera herself, the emotional stress often came from people who have been comparing her to her elder sisters, including popular celebrity Neelofa.

Source: mStar

Despite being hurt by all the negative comments, Ameera said she understands because what she accomplishes now also comes from those who slammed her as well as her followers who have been keeping track with her life. “It would be a lie if I said that I was not affected by the criticisms, because it is painful at times,” the influencer spoke to Media Hiburan.

Ameera continued by saying, “It’s just that, I guess I’m pretty good at hiding what I feel after reading all the comments about me, especially when they compare me to my sisters. Honestly it hurts to hear that, but I understand because I’m here because of them.”

Furthermore, the 20-year-old bombshell explained that most of her posts on social media doesn’t reflect her lifestyle as a whole. Ameera also added that the age gap between her and her elder sisters is very significant, therefore, she also felt that she still has a long way to go. She told the local portal, “The things that I’ve shown on my social media is what I want to share with my followers, and it’s not literally everything or 100% of my life story.” 

“Maybe it’s only 2%, but there are some who thought they know everything about me. But it’s fine, I’m sure they don’t know everything about me. But this is the path that I’ve chosen and I have to face the music. I’m okay, but still, there are a few times when it’s hurtful.” the young fashionista further added in the chat.

Ameera also said that she chose to not to be too serious in thinking about what the naysayers said about her. According to her, a lot of people are not really familiar with her true self outside the spotlight.

Source: Media Hiburan.

The post “It Hurts”: Ameera Khan On People Comparing Her To Elder Sister Neelofa appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments