18-Year-Old Malaysian Girl Encounters Man Ejaculating Inside LRT

Sexual predators seem to be more and more daring these days. Just a few days ago, a teenage girl encountered a man masturbating in front of her, while in public!

The 18-year-old recalled the disturbing incident took place last Sunday (4th April) night at approximately 9pm. Although it was traumatising, the victim has decided to speak up and warn others out there.

I was taking an LRT from Alam Megah to Taman Melati. But, when the LRT stopped at one of the stations around USJ, a man entered the train,” the girl told a local portal. “He was walking from one corner to another as if he was looking for a place to sit but the whole train was honestly quite empty. But, he decided to sit right in front of me.”

The man decided to make his move after making sure the coast was clear after passing a couple of stations. When the young teen saw him reaching for his zip, she thought he was probably feeling itchy in that area.

Suddenly I realised he was actually masturbating. I was shocked! I don’t even know why I just kept quiet. I was probably scared of telling someone or getting up from the seat but I immediately started recording so that I can report it to the police,” she explained.

Source: Twitter

When the predator saw the girl getting up to seek help, he ran to the far end of the train and escaped. Upon reaching Taman Melati, the girl decided to make a police report immediately. However, the officer on duty told her that she needed to head back to the station where the man got in and report to the staff there.

I told them I couldn’t go there at that time since it was already late. The police officer said if that’s the case, they would need me to retract the report. I don’t know why I started to cry when he told me to head back to the location or to retract my report. I then decided to retract the report as there was no way I could go to USJ at that time,” the teen said.

Source: RapidKL

She added, “When I agreed to retract the report, the officers said if I do so, it would mean the man did not do anything wrong. I continued to cry and they then asked me to give them my phone to delete everything.”

Apparently, it was only when the video went viral online that the police got in contact with her and told her that they will be investigating this case. We can’t share the video here, but the uncensored version was uploaded on this Twitter user’s account.

The post 18-Year-Old Malaysian Girl Encounters Man Ejaculating Inside LRT appeared first on Hype Malaysia.



Post a Comment

0 Comments